Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Morrowind Part 4: Assassin's Creed

I thought I was going to have a great sleep... until this asshole shows up an hour later afer clicking the "Rest" button.


I thought he was the cleaner I hired to dispose of Foryn's corpse in the background but he then stabbed me. Jesus, there really is no rest for the wicked. I switched into badass mode and opened up a can of whoop-ass on the unsuspecting bastard.


By "open up a can of whoop-ass" I meant "get the fuck out of there". Fortunately, this assassin was considerate enough to wait for me to buy some potions from Arrille before trying to kill me. I came back inside and readied my spear. Fortunately, Algebra was on my side since my chance to hit was high enough to let me land blow after blow on the bastard. Several cans of whoop-ass and Restore Health potions later, I finally manage to kill him. As a reward, we get to steal his armor. Who says that murder doesn't pay?


With the assassin's armor, we look considerably more bad-ass than in the last part. No more mix-matched parts here! Seriously, my character really looks fetching. Yiff!


After conversing with a Legionary, it seems that I'm in deeper doo-doo than I thought. Some people want me dead. Bad shit's gonna go down and were gonna get to the bottom of it. Hopefully not literally. But let's forget the assassins for now, my character needs his beauty sleep.

After waking up, I decide to practice my skills in case I get attacked by those assasins again. I decide to have some target practice...


...on the people of Seyda Neen. Thankfully, they're too much of a dumb shit to climb the lighthouse and whoop my ass, so I'm safe. Fortunately for the townspeople, my agility and marksman skills are so low that I do only like 1 point of damage if I can hit them in the first place. When I pissed everyone off by pelting arrows at them, I decide to take my chances and exit the lighthouse.

Blast these infernal stairs!
It looks like the game is on my side because the townspeople are suffering from a bad case of "AI can't jump" syndrome. I continue pelting arrows at everyone, continuing my massacre one health point at a time. The Imperial Guards aren't much of a threat either, since they somehow run away screaming "That's it, I'm outta here!" even though my arrows barely even scratch their armor. Much to my surprise, there was one NPC who actually managed to get up to my sniping position.


Yes, it's Fargoth. Apparently, Fargoth couldn't put with all the bullshit we did to him and he broke down. Me stealing his 300 drakes was too much for him too handle. He ran at me while screaming "ONE OF US IS GOING TO DIE AND IT'S NOT GONNA BE ME!" and puching me in the face. He's much more badass than we thought, since he went all ChuckNorris™ on my ass until I kept collapsing out of fatigue and I couldn't get up.


Seriously. He was throwing so many punches that I couldn't get a chance to stab him with my spear. Well, karma's a bitch. Eventually, I got tired of his bullshit and I set him on fire with my magic. He didn't put up much of a fight since he died instantly. Unfortunately, so did I when a guard threw a javelin at me. At least Fargoth was partially right when he said that one of us was going to die.


No comments:

Post a Comment